- Lehigh White Portland® Cements conform to the ASTM and AASHTO Standard Specifications.
- Supplying all of North America
- Two white cement manufacturing facilities; York, Pennsylvania and Waco, Texas
- Over 30 distribution sites; bulk and package terminals and import facilities
- Most complete line of white cement product in North America
- High Whiteness
- High Strength
- High Early strength
- High Consistency in quality
- Low Alkali
Type I, Normal
General purpose uses in precast and cast-in-place architectural and structural concrete, pavements/floors and most concrete products.
Type III, High Early Strength
Ideal for precast architectural concrete, concrete masonry, cold weather construction or any application requiring early strength development.
Type II /V Sulfate Resistant/Low Heat of Hydration
Specified when concrete will be exposed to seawater, soils and groundwater with elevated sulfate content or projects in which heat of hydration is a concern, such as dams and bridge supports.