We have been dedicated to offer diversified and flexible customers services encompass Logistics, Warehousing , Technical & Application supports as a practice of Cementir’s customer-oriented strategy.
Logistics and warehousing service
Lean supply chain and logistics management to offer customers the flexible and efficient logistics solutions with extensive GLOCAL experience and knowledge.
- Bagged and bulk cement by vessel and truck transportation.
- Terminals and Warehousing Service.
- Strategic plant location to achieve multimodal transport and the optimized freight flows.
Technical and Architectural Aesthetics Service
Our Technical & Aesthetical Services are the core of our services. With our assistance, we believe that a better dialogue is created between the producer, the architect, the engineer and the building owner.
We provide inspiration to the architect and the building owner, we document it to the engineer and optimise production/facilitate application transfer at the producer. We make it possible.
Technicians from the AALBORG WHITE Technical Team work close together with both the Product Technology department and other colleagues in the global AALBORG WHITE organisation.
To learn more about the technical and aesthetical services, we provide for the chosen segment please see below:
Below we have listed some examples of the technical and aesthetical services, we provide for producers:
- We help producers to get our product to run optimally in their production process.
- We help cement customers to optimise and develop their production process based on our experience from around the world.
- Producers can draw on our large global network and through this create rapid and relevant contacts with architects, engineers and raw material suppliers.
- Rapid consultant assistance and problem solution provided to the producer where quality problems occur in the customer's production.
- Close personal cooperation and dialogue with producers provides both flexibility and security.
- Seminars, lectures and training of influencers, agents and producers to, via a network, motivate and inspire them to develop entire segments and industries.
- Large global experience in specification and development of cement based products in all stages of the building sector's value chain.
- Help producers to identify new products and trends within the customer's segment.
- Help producers to document and communicate difficult problems, such as 'Aesthetic durability of concrete surfaces' to the other parties in a building project.
- Through AALBORG WHITE Research and Development Centre, we provide access to practical and theoretical competence for product optimisation, control, testing and product development from one of the world's leading research centres for white cement.
Below we have listed some examples of the technical and aesthetical services, we provide for architects:
- Architects will, with our assistance, experience an improved technical and aesthetic dialogue with engineers, producers and building owners.
- Help architects to gain an insight into existing and future opportunities of white cement based products.
- Mediate innovative networks between architects, engineers, building owners, producers and influencers in general.
- Help architects to specify concrete applications to other parties in the building industry.
- Help and ensure that the architect's original idea and intended quality is not lost in the following 'heavy' technical stages in the value chain.
- Create a dialogue and an understanding of the often very diverse concept of concrete quality, between architects/users on the one side and engineers/producers on the other side.
- Seminars, lectures and training of architects, to motivate increased use of white cement and new thinking for applications.
- Seminars, lectures and training of interdisciplinary networks of architects, engineers, influencers, agents and producers to, via networks, motivate and inspire them to develop entire segments and industries.
- Motivate and support architects to develop and see future cement based products.
- Motivate, plan and run workshops for architects, designers and students.
Below we have listed some examples of the technical and aesthetical services, we provide for engineers:
- We support engineers in ensuring and documenting long-term durability of cement based products, both constructional durability and aesthetic durability.
- We mediate innovative networks between engineers, architects, building owners, producers and influencers in general.
- We arrange seminars, lectures and training of interdisciplinary networks of engineers, architects, influencers, agents and producers to, via networks, motivate and inspire them to develop entire segments and industries.
- We support engineers in the practical use and interpretation of current norms and standards for cement, concrete and mortars.
For Influencers, Users and Building Owner
Below we have listed some examples of the technical and aesthetical services, we provide for influencers, users and building owners:
- We motivate, support and participate in seminars, networks on general opinion formation of use of concrete in society.
- We inspire and test new concrete applications in user groups. This is carried out by manufacturing application prototypes at AALBORG WHITE Research and Development Centre´s laboratories and showing them in various showrooms, exhibitions and events.
- We motivate, support, plan or run events for students. These include workshops, seminars, entire educational programs or individual lectures for engineering, design and architect students, to create long term insight and competence within influencers.
- We motivate, plan or run workshops to move the boundaries of our historical and sometimes conservative understanding of concrete.